As friends and families reel from the news that 19 elite firefighters died battling an Arizona wildfire Sunday (June 30), the work of some of their spiritual comrades has just begun. Fire chaplains are stepping up to support the grieving, just as they did after 9/11 and the recent fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas. More
Hours & Info(650) 723-5101Monday thru Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An on-call chaplain is available 24 hours a day and may be contacted by calling (650) 723-8222, and then entering the page number: 15683.
- The Secret Life of Grief
- Meet Patrick Soon-Shiong, The LA Billionaire Reinventing Your Health Care
- A new method for curing cancer?
- Immigrants rely on God, family, home in making end-of-life care decisions
- ‘Don’t just do something, stand there’
- Minorities Unlikely to Choose Hospice Care
- When There’s No Family