As friends and families reel from the news that 19 elite firefighters died battling an Arizona wildfire Sunday (June 30), the work of some of their spiritual comrades has just begun. Fire chaplains are stepping up to support the grieving, just as they did after 9/11 and the recent fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas. More
Hours & Info(650) 723-5101Monday thru Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
An on-call chaplain is available 24 hours a day and may be contacted by calling (650) 723-8222, and then entering the page number: 15683.
- Palliative care shortens ICU, hospital stays, review data show
- ‘I know I’m going to have a good death’: Why palliative care matters
- We’re Running Out of Antibiotics
- How Many People Aren’t Vaccinating Their Kids in Your State?
- Report Says Not Enough Children Get HPV Vaccine
- Health Officials Warn San Francisco BART-Riders Of Measles Exposure
- Where does patient and family privacy end in a Hosptial?